Thursday, January 4, 2018

Floral Hello

Hi peeps.How's it going? I am bundling up as the cold weather hitting Houston area. Although, compare to those that get snowed in, I really have nothing to complain about. I am just whiny when it's cold. LOL.

Well, I want to pop in real quick to share this hello card I made for Honey Bee Stamps. 




Fun fact, when I first get started in stamping, I found flower stamps to be intimidating. I tend to to stick to cute critters stamps. And, now, I couldn't imagine not working with flower sets. Flower sets tend to catch my eyes right away (I still love cute critters as well). This Honey Bee Hello Gorgeous set is one of my favorite from their collection.

This flower sure makes me wish for spring weather to be here. Well, that's all from me today. May your day starts off wonderfully.

5 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s a super sweet card with these lovely pastel colors !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Susan F. said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing your talent with us Vera.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous creation! Soft and pretty as always!

Fikreta said...

so very nice card!
hugs

DanaLHN said...

That's such a pretty card! I love the background. That's something I usually forget about doing. Can you tell I'm a bit new at this? Your flowers are beautiful!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...