Wednesday, June 28, 2017

SSS Anything Goes

  

Hi peeps! Today, I am back for the last challenge for this June for Simon Says Stamp. This time the theme is anything goes. Fun and easy peasy, right? And, since today is my birthday, I thought it's only appropriate that I do a birthday card.


Happy birthday to me! I am turning 42 today, but hey, I have Peter Pan syndrome, so I definitely don't feel like 42. Hah!





Since, cute stuff makes me happy, I went all cute with my card. When it comes to cute stuff, Clearly Besotted is one of my favorite! I love their stuff. Here, I used Clearly Besotted Sweet Treats for my center piece. I stamped all 6 image from the set with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with Copic.

I stamped MFT Abstract Background directly on the card panel with Versamark ink and then adhere the hamster panel. Finished by stamping the sentiment from the same Clearly Besotted Sweet Treats set. Pretty simple card, but full of cuteness.



That's all from me today. I hope you will play along! To see all the challenge detail and to enter you card please click HERE. Thank you for stopping by here.


10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Veraaaaa
Happy Birthday to you :-)

Hope you have a fabulous day with lots of puggy kisses ;-)

Super cute card :-) the images are all adorable and I love the CAS design, simply perfect! :-)

It is always such a pleasure to have you join us Vera XX Thanks so much for agreeing to be in the spotlight!! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Vera! I hope you have a wonderful day.
Your card is super cute! Thanks so much for being a fabulous guest designer for us, it's been lovely to have you join us x

Tee said...

Happy B-Day to you! And a sweet and adorable card!

Tracy Freeman said...

Happy birthday lovely I hope you have an awesome day.
Such a fab cute card, can't resist these cuties xxx

Lin said...

Darling card, Vera! Happy Birthday!!

Pam said...

Love this sweet card! Hope yu gad a wonderful birthday!

Stephanie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Vera! Thanks so much for being our guest this month! This card is delightful and colored perfectly!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Teresa Doyle said...

A super cute card Vera and I hope your birthday was wonderful!

Teresa Kline said...

super sweet card vera, luv your coloring! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Vera! Love those sweet images!! Great coloring too!

Hope you had a great birthday!!

It was so nice having you with us all month!!

hugs...

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...